Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Nascimento
New Contributor II

Fortigate 500e stopped communication with two FSSO Agents installed on Windows AD Server

Hello!
I have a Fortigate 500e that was working well until last week with two FSSO Agents installed on Windows AD Server.
They just stopped to work and I observed that the FSSO Agent Status is like "not connected" when I look this on Fortigate Single Sin-on configurations.
I didn't changed any configurations in this equipments and I use the FSSO Agent in version 5.0.0250. Is there anyone here who faced similar issues?

Does anyone have any troubleshotting tips about this to share?

Thanks!

JSN
JSN
1 Solution
Nascimento
New Contributor II

Hello! We found the problem. The guys here responsible for enforcing the security recommendations have removed the user access rights from the service used to run the FSSO service on the AD servers. We assigned the FSSO service user AD admin rights on the AD server and the issue was resolved. Thanks.

JSN

View solution in original post

JSN
2 REPLIES 2
rmreddy
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Please in the server whether below patches are updated.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/june-8-2021-kb5003646-os-build-17763-1999-81e2ff5a-0769-4e...

Also once cross verify the password configured in FSSO and in the fortigate security fabric

Nascimento
New Contributor II

Hello! We found the problem. The guys here responsible for enforcing the security recommendations have removed the user access rights from the service used to run the FSSO service on the AD servers. We assigned the FSSO service user AD admin rights on the AD server and the issue was resolved. Thanks.

JSN
JSN
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors