Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Zito_benhsaine
New Contributor

Fortigate 100d

Hi,

i Really appreciate if someone could Help me, i'm new on the forum

Well My probleme is :

I have two Fortigate 100d in different site All the configuration is working perfect VPN Ssl Fortiguard....

the only problémes that i have actually is With Webfiltering exactly with Youtube, See attached Picture before the filter was working normally without any probleme but actually inside the network youtube is working without by passing the filter, no authentification in the catégorie of Streaming media and download and the problémes is only Youtube .

Other streaming website like Dailymotion are using the filter normally.

and the problémes is the same with the two Fortigate on defferent site.

Firmware V: 4.0

Model: Fortigate 100 D

Great Thanks for the Help,

Best regards,

Zito

1 Solution
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Hi Zito,  Welcome to the forums.

Your screenshot shows HTTPS scanning enabled, are the two Fortigates performing deep scanning as well?

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

View solution in original post

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
2 REPLIES 2
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Hi Zito,  Welcome to the forums.

Your screenshot shows HTTPS scanning enabled, are the two Fortigates performing deep scanning as well?

Zito_benhsaine

Hi Dave,

First of all thanks for the reply and the Welcome,

Well i check following the screen shot that you send me i saw that in the two fortigate they are note enabled you can see in the attached Picture.

Best Regards,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors