Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
BartC
New Contributor

Forticloud reports empty after upgrade to 6.2.9

Hello,

I had set-up some 3 nice reports that were sent to me every night, but since the upgrade to FortiOS 6.2.9 of my #FG30E al these reports are being generated with "no data" in it. What is wrong

4 REPLIES 4
AlexC-FTNT
Staff
Staff

Do you see the logs sent by the FortiGate in the FortiCloud? (if there are no logs, surely the report will be empty)

Do you still have space in FortiCloud? (there is a limit/quota for the free version)

Is the FG still connected/registered to FortiCloud? (you can check in the dashboard - is the accout the correct one?)

- Toss a 'Like' to your fixxer, oh Valley of Plenty! and chose the solution, too00oo -
Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey Bart,

what specifically are those reports looking for?

-> do you still get the same logs in FortiCloud as before the FortiGate upgrade?

-> FortiCloud generates based on the logs it receives, so if there is a difference, that could be a hint as to why the reports show no data

-> are all charts affected, or only specific ones? Do the charts have something in common (like all webfilter charts, or all bandwidth charts)

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
BartC
New Contributor

Hello there,

I found the solution. It seams the way the policies are defined has changed from 6.0 towards 6.2.9. The uprade introduced a wildcard in the unmonitored policy, causing all traffic going through that policy and none through the policy with web and application filters. Removing this wildcard forced the use of the monitored policy, and hooray the stats are now available and the reports show again all data and graphs I need.

This thread can be closed

Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

I think you would have seen what happened if you checked "diag debug config-error-log read" when you upgraded 6.0->6.2 .

Toshi

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors