Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
johnlloyd_13
Contributor

Forticloud key/Registration code

hi,

i got new FG 401F and i don't see any forticloud key/registration code on the chassis (checked all sides) and no document inside the box. there's also no key on any sides of the box.

the 40f i got has forticloud key on top of the chassis.

can someone advise if this is a e-document/PDF i need to ask from the FG vendor/reseller?

Thanks,
John
Thanks,John
9 REPLIES 9
pavankr5
Staff
Staff

Hello @johnlloyd_13 ,

Please check this article on FortiCloud and FortiDeploy keys

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate-cloud/23.2.0/administration-guide/855792

Thanks,

Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey John,

if the sticker with the FortiCloudKey is missing for some reason you have two options:

- open a ticket with Fortinet Technical Support to have them look up the FortiCloud key (this can be done with the FortiGate serial number, to my knowledge)

- set up the FortiGate manually, log in, and register it to FortiCloud from the GUI

image.pngimage.png

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
johnlloyd_13
Contributor

hi,

i tried to register in forticloud > asset management without a forticloud key and just use its serial number.

seems it's straightforward in "bigger" platform such as 401F.

Thanks,
John
Thanks,John
Baba-truth11
New Contributor

I need code

MOHAMMED SULEIMAN
MOHAMMED SULEIMAN
Baba-truth11
New Contributor

Lincese code for new Registration

MOHAMMED SULEIMAN
MOHAMMED SULEIMAN
Baba-truth11
New Contributor

Good to here

MOHAMMED SULEIMAN
MOHAMMED SULEIMAN
sgawande
New Contributor

Hi John, 

You can take PO number from vendor for respective firewall & then raise a ticket with Fortinet, they will provide reg. code 
I hope this will solve your problem 

Baba-truth11
New Contributor

Which site I will check to get it vendor

MOHAMMED SULEIMAN
MOHAMMED SULEIMAN
Debbie_FTNT

Hey Mohammed,

the vendor you bought the FortiGate from, they should be able to provide the PO number. If your FortiGate is already registered in FortiCare, you can also simply open a ticket with FortiGate support, they should have options to look up the FortiCloud key.

Cheers,

Debbie

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors