Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mikk
New Contributor

ForticlientEMS error: body.installer_port expects an integer

Hello, my ForticlientEMS 6.4.3 has stopped installing Forticlients about two weeks ago.  The problem seems obvious, but I can't seem to fix it:  It has a null value in the EMS Settings page for the Forticlient download URL port.   That particular field does not allow for the port to be entered.  So I'm at a loss as to how to enter a new port value.   When changing anything on that page, I get the error message 'body.installer_port expects an integer'

I've looked through the config files, but can't find one containing that field.  The port IS listed in the Apache config -- and it's correct.  Hitting that IP:PORT shows the installers folder.  But nothing is in it.  The Apache configuration has the correct setting for the correct Clients directory.  And the client installers are there.  The Download Link on the Deployment Packages page shows:  [link]https://192.168.2.234:null/installers/...etc.[/link]

Does anyone know how to set that value or at least the config file it is in?  Or is this a re-install problem?

I've included a picture that shows the field with nothing between the ':' and the '/installers'.

FWIW:  March was 'internal pen-testing' month for us.  I'm sure they are responsible... but they say their tests are non-destructive.

Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors