Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mrkiyak
New Contributor

Forticlient unable to access image servers

Hello everyone. 

We get the latest setup on 17th Agust 2020 for Forticlient VPN. 

We get an error message like "forticlient unable to access image servers" while installing this app on windows 10 pro machine. 

Couldy you please help us what we should do next ? 

Thanks.

a few hours later ...

We switched off local home network and switched on 5G mobile network as hostspot. 

We connected to the net via hotspot and the forticlient vpn setup progress continued. 

Do you have any ideas for that situations ?

Thank you very much

11 REPLIES 11
marcusogden

Hi Vimala. I tried hotspotting off my mobile phone to access the internet rather than connecting to my home wifi, and I was able to run the installer from https://www.fortinet.com/support/product-downloads#vpn successfully. I can see above that others have reported similar issues. So I'm OK now, but there is something about your installer that some networks don't like.

JMM1
New Contributor

Hi, i can confirm that the problem is still happening randomly.

I have installed the Forticlient VPN many times and its happening now on one computer. No apparent reason, nothing seems to be different with this machine, and it is connected to the same network as all the others. Also remember it happening in the past once or twice, also randomly.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors