Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Nicolas_KARP
New Contributor

Forticlient : number of registered device

Hi, We don' t know why there is a difference btween the number of registered devices on the widget (dashboard) and on the monior page. In our case, we have 87/2000 device used but when i look at the forticlient monitor page, i' m just able to see 82 forticlients. What is wrong ? And by the way, do you know why sometime i' ve a user in " blue" on the forticlient monitor page ? Cheers. Nick
System and Network Engineer
5 REPLIES 5
Chris_Lin_FTNT

What version of FortiOS are you using? And what model of FortiGate is that? Which monitor page, too?
Nicolas_KARP

Hi, I' m using FG100D , ver 5.0.7 Forticlient 5.0.9. The monitor page is in : user & device >> forticlient monitor. Sometimes even if they are registered with the fortigate, they are considered not compliant and they can' t access internal ressources via ssl-vpn... To secure our tunnel access, i configured a device policy and i check if the device is compliant. Thanks for your help. Nick
Chris_Lin_FTNT

There is a bug on the monitor/detail page where that number doesn' t match with the status page (the number of the status page is correct). This bug is waiting for a fix.
stukat
New Contributor

Do you know when the patch will be released?
Chris_Lin_FTNT

Not sure.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors