Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
t_krawaczynski
New Contributor II

Forticlient iOS 16 problem

hello everyone i have problem with forticlient 7.0.7.0070 app in iphone 12/14 on ios 16. Tested on several devices, same problem everywhere.
Once configured, the app connects to the VPN once, after shutting down the app and reconnecting it pops up Error " Insufficient credentials(s). Please check the password, client certificate, etc." 

15 REPLIES 15
t_krawaczynski

I would like to, but in the app store you cannot select older versions for installation

t_krawaczynski
New Contributor II

Am I the only one using Forticlient?

gfleming

You're probably in the minority as an iOS user using certificates. Have you spoken to TAC?

Cheers,
Graham
t_krawaczynski

Yes, but finally I received a reply that I do not have a paid subscription to the forticlient application and they cannot help me

gfleming

If I were you I would call back to TAC and suggest this is a bug in their application and it needs to be fixed not just for you but for all users of the application—whether it's a paid or free app, bugs need to be fixed.

Cheers,
Graham
roman_j
New Contributor

We have also this problem and the same answer from TAC: They are not willing to take care of the bug neither forwarding it , because they do not support the free version of forticlient.... It's so poor..

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors