Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JackoChan
New Contributor

Forticlient blank screen Forticlient

I've installed forticlient VPN client and opened the app and got white blank screen

FortiClient 7.4.0

macOS Sonoma 14.5

3 REPLIES 3
aabdhadi
Staff
Staff

Hi JackoChan,

Could you try to download a new fresh image and try to reinstall the FortiClient?

You could also try to reinstall the FortiClient by following this guide:
https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.4.0/administration-guide/903183

BR

aabdhadi

Aufa Abd Hadi
DPadula
Staff
Staff

In case the version 7.4. does not work after reinstall it. Try an old version, like 7.2 or 7.0 just to confirm if you get the same blank screen. 

Olaray999
New Contributor

I am having exactly the same issue but not on a MAC but rather on laptops running windows 10 21H2. We have 1300 endpoints which we have just rolled out FortiClient 6.4.9 via EMS before we move to version 7.x.x. So far i have 10 users reported that when they fire up forticlient it just display a blank page. (attached). Interestingly enough, the affected laptops still connect to VPN okay and can access resources on the network. I can also see endpoint in EMS as managed, online and connected. We have manually uninstall and re-install but makes not difference so was hoping someone on here will be able to help. The next option for us will be the nuclear option of have to rebuild all the laptops with the issue which i don't really want to do.Blank ConsoleBlank Console

Ola
Ola
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors