Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
WinIT3264
New Contributor

Forticlient VPN stuck at 98% WIN10

Dear all, on a Windows 10 machine Forticlient VPN sometimes works and sometimes get's stuck at 98%. The progress window stops at 98% and simply returns to the login screen. This is different from other posts. Since the Windows 10 machine is located at a remote spot, I cannot simply go there and try the not-always-working WAN port workarounds or reboot the machine. We always use the newest Forticlient installer. What to do? We run FortiOS 4.0.4 on a FG310B. Any help appriciated.
1 Solution
neonbit
Valued Contributor

I've had the same issues multiple of times. I've recently upgraded FortiClient to 5.4.2 and haven't had to reboot my PC since (been installed for about a week), fingers crossed it will be good from now on!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
neonbit
Valued Contributor

I've had the same issues multiple of times. I've recently upgraded FortiClient to 5.4.2 and haven't had to reboot my PC since (been installed for about a week), fingers crossed it will be good from now on!

steckels
New Contributor

We are experiencing the same issue, but only intermittently on Windows 10 with Forticlient version 5.4.1.0804, connected to EMS server. Rebooting the PC solves the problem for us as well, but this is somewhat of an annoyance. I have not yet collected logs or contacted support.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors