Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Alberto93
New Contributor

Forticlient VPN stuck at 48%

Hi,
one of our users can't connect through Forticlient VPN only with his laptop, it stucks at status 48% then it asks for the token and then it stucks at status 45% with error -455.
Do you have any suggestion?

13 REPLIES 13
kvimaladevi
Staff
Staff

Hi,

I can see you are running 7.0.8 version of Forticlient. May I know if the issue is seen on all the devices running 7.0.8? 

Could you try to upgrade the Forticlient version on any one of the client machines to check if it helps.

Regards,

Vimala

Alberto93

Hi,
the issue is only on one laptop, we tried different versions of forticlient.

vsahu

Hello Alberto93,

Can you reset the window sockets, using the command prompt on the machine?

netsh winsock reset

Reboot the machine then disable the Ipv6 from the network adapter which is connected to the Wifi and Forticlient, and test the connection.

If the issue is still there use the Fcremove tool and remove the Forticlient reboot the device reinstall the Forticlient and test, follow the below guide for more info on FCremove

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-How-to-download-FortiClient-and-FCRemove-e...

Regards,
Vishal
TiagoNY
New Contributor

Hi there,

Out of around 100 users, I have one with this similar problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling client versions since 6.4.10 to 7.2.2 , using the Client Tool to uninstall. Tried to upgrade the user machine to latest OS Windows 11, updated drivers, all I can think of.

Stuck on 48% , after some time asks for the token but gives "Permission Denied -455" error.

Any suggestions please?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors