Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
skyllas
New Contributor

Forticlient VPN on Android 8 not working

Hello

I am having a Samsung Galaxy S9+ with Android 8 and FortiClient VPN app is not working properly. Immediately after connecting I get disconnected again. On other phones it is working fine. Do any others have problems with Android 8, or have a solution for my problem?

thx for help! 

3 Solutions
asikurt66
New Contributor

my phone samsung galaxy s9 plus got the same problem bendede fix it as soon as the following problem

View solution in original post

pablitobin
New Contributor

Guys, 

There is a new forticlient version. I have it. It will be release in summer.

FortiClient-v500-build0177-release.apk

I cant upload here. If someone need it, just ask me and i can send it by email.  13Mb.

eyeSome

With FortiClient-v500-build0177-release.apk connected to FortiOS 5.6.3 is working with PKI-Auth and Password-Auth on Android 8.0 on my Galaxy S9+

42 REPLIES 42
bahramsport

Hi pablitobin, Can you please email FortiClient-v500-build0177-release.apk to me? bahram_peymani@yahoo.com Best regards,

JamieSLH

bahram_peymani@yahoo.com

Bahram - you sent me a note asking about the apk...

pablitobin is the one distributing it.  I, too, look forward to receiving it and trying it out...

Jamie

Jamie
rmauchmar

I would like a copy of the app. rjmimages@gmail.com. Thanks, Ryan
sstanaland

Hi pablitobin, Can you please email FortiClient-v500-build0177-release.apk to me? scottstanaland@yahoo.com

Thanks

pablitobin wrote:

Guys, 

I cant upload here. If someone need it, just ask me and i can send it by email.  13Mb.

chadbasilio

Hi.. please send me..

chadbasilio@gmail.com

pablitobin wrote:

Guys, 

mij45

pablitobin wrote:

Guys, 

Could you give me the version ?

dlswns45@naver.com

Thanks.

IvanChang

Hi pablitobin, Can you please email FortiClient-v500-build0177-release.apk to me? ivan5566@gmail.com Best regards,

Kribu

I have the exact same issue on my new Galaxy S9+ .. it worked fine on my S7 Edge, including after the recent update to Oreo. But on the S9+ it connects and then instantly disconnects.

In any case, I would also be very grateful for the FortiClient-v500-build0177-release.apk, if you are still sharing it,

pablitobin! My email address is kryapyap13@gmail.com

(Is there any chance that anyone could upload the above-mentioned APK to apkmirror? Might be easier than sending it by email to a lot of people who seem to have the same issues.)

eyeSome
New Contributor III

Tried to upload to apkmirror, but it's taking days to get your upload online. Here is a droidbin-Link:

http://www.droidbin.com/p1cgrjgpr81jdl19ai1r5ppps1li63

Have fun! Is working fine for me on S9+ with latest Android 8.0

rmauchmar

Hey 'pablitobin' - Any chance you can send me the updated .apx? ryan@1800packrat.com. Thanks so much.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors