Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

Forticlient VPN and Verizon Air-Card

I have 4 users with the Verizon mobile broadband card and none of them can connect with the Forticlient VPN. The client connects with the Fortigate because I can see the logs on the firewall itself. Once it connects, it will not obtain an IP adddress; it just keeps spinning until it times out. If I put in a static IP address, it connects and obtains sets the IP address. However, the default gateway is automatically assigned as the IP Address + 1 (If I set 10.0.0.1 as the IP, it sets the gateway as 10.0.0.2). It will not allow me on the network, even though it' s connected. Is there anyone else out there that had issues with the Verizon cards connecting? Our local police use the Forticlient and the Verizon cards, so I know it works!!!
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable

I' m using the client. I can get the portal to work, but I can' t access any of my network devices. Something isn' t open. Our ERP provider claims he cannot connect with either. Very frustrating.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors