Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Itsin
New Contributor

Forticlient SAML Login Button Not Working

Itsin_0-1665134084590.png

Itsin_0-1665134213267.png

SMAL login button does not disappear. It doesn't even work. How can I get rid of this button?

12 REPLIES 12
scan888
Contributor

Hi

Which version are you using?

If you tried to delete the connection and recreate it?

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Like" and mark the solution.
- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Like" and mark the solution.
Itsin
New Contributor

FortiClient version 7.0.7.0345.
If you completely uninstall and reinstall FortiClient, the same symptoms are being installed.

scan888
Contributor

Did you have the same issue with the 7.0.6?

Because we deployed 7.0.6 on a customer project without issue and in the known issue list are a lot of problems with SAML listed.

Markus_M

안녕하십니까 Itsin 씨,

the connection SSL_VPN2, does it have "SSO" enabled?

Best regards,

Markus

Itsin
New Contributor

It was deactivated during the test.
SSO was disabled but still visible.

Itsin_1-1665166294181.png

Itsin
New Contributor

We did not proceed with the test with the previous version.
Let me check.

scan888

Please let me know if you have the same issue with 7.0.6

Itsin
New Contributor

The same symptoms occur in 7.0.6...

The connection is normal in 6.4.8

Epsoft79
New Contributor

Please, can you explain the solution? How did you solve? I have same problem: 1 fgt80f, many forticlients vpn (internals notebooks or partners notebooks).

Just one of them (of an external partner) (tested with forticlient 7.0.7 and 7.0.3, same problem) has this problem:

I configure the connection.

I am able to login and connect to vpn ssl (established and working good).

I disconnect and I

- restart the pc

or

- close and reopen the forticlient

A SAML Login button appears next to the Connect button. Both NOT working. When pressed, nothing happens.

There is no Fortiautenticator in the farm.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors