Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
NadaY
New Contributor II

Forticlient Malware Protection Causes Computer Slowness

I've recently implemented a malware protection profile for endpoints via EMS. However, this seems to be causing some slowdown issues for certain endpoints when attempting to download email attachments.

FortiClient Version: 7.0.9.0493
AntiVirus Engine Version: 6.00287
AntiVirus Signuture Version: 91.06493

4 REPLIES 4
Jean-Philippe_P

Hello NadaY, 

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Jean-Philippe - Fortinet Community Team
Jean-Philippe_P

Hello,

We are still looking for an answer to your question.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Jean-Philippe_P

Hello again NadaY,

Did you try to update your FortiClient version? The version 7.2 has been released and this can help fix bugs. Tell me if this helped, please.

Regards,

ebilcari
Staff
Staff

Email is still considered as one of the most common attack vector. The attached files in the email usually are personal files being transferred for the first time through the network so there are no existing signatures for these files. A full scan is needed (some files may be compressed) also if sandboxing is used it will add more delay.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors