Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rg2017
New Contributor III

Forticlient EMS Database Backup Location

I'm attempting to backup the Forticlient EMS database. I enter a password and choose to backup. I'm not prompted for a storage location. The backup appears to run, but I don't get any messages confirming that. I've looked around on the system and can't find the backup file. Any ideas where it might be?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Seppel
Contributor II

did you try it with another browser or in the standard download directory? works fine with me egde, chrome and firefox

Fortigate 500E HA Fortimail 200 Fortimanager

FortiEMS

FortiSandbox 1000D

FortiSwitch Network Some other Models in use :-) ---------------------------------------------------- FCSE ----------------------------------------------------

Fortigate 500E HA Fortimail 200 Fortimanager FortiEMS FortiSandbox 1000D FortiSwitch Network Some other Models in use :-) ---------------------------------------------------- FCSE ----------------------------------------------------
rg2017
New Contributor III

I've just tried downloading the backup in Firefox, IE, and Chrome without success. I've checked the default downloads folder and found nothing. I'm running 1.2.3, so I think I'm going to upgrade to at least 1.2.5 and try again. Thank you for replying.

rg2017
New Contributor III

I even tried rebooting the server.

Seppel
Contributor II

we use v6.0.5 Unfortunately I do not have any 1.x.x version anymore

Fortigate 500E HA Fortimail 200 Fortimanager

FortiEMS

FortiSandbox 1000D

FortiSwitch Network Some other Models in use :-) ---------------------------------------------------- FCSE ----------------------------------------------------

Fortigate 500E HA Fortimail 200 Fortimanager FortiEMS FortiSandbox 1000D FortiSwitch Network Some other Models in use :-) ---------------------------------------------------- FCSE ----------------------------------------------------
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors