Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Israeleo
New Contributor

Forticlient EMS Cloud integrate with FortiAuthenticator

Hello everyone, everything good?

We integrated FortiAuthenticator with FortiClient EMS Cloud, enabled FortiClient Single Sign-On Mobility Agent in Forticlient and also in Authenticator.
What happens, that in some cases users log in to the domain and I am learning in fortiauthenticator via Eventlog Polling instead of forticlient, with that when the user switches from the wifi network to the wired network, the fortiauthenticator does not identify and the user loses the network access.
In other users I am learning correctly through forticlient. Has anyone ever had a similar problem?
Fortiauthenticator in version 6.4.4
ForticlientEms cloud 7.0.6
Forticlient us user 7.0.7

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Israeleo,

Thank you for using the Community Forum.

I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Israelo,

I am still looking for an answer for your question.

Could you please, meanwhile, try to update the version to your FortiAuthenticator with the version 7 and see if the issue is still here?

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Israeleo

I have an open ticket on fortinet to see this case, they haven't asked to update yet. But they will probably ask.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors