Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Witold_Tosta
New Contributor II

Forticlient (EMS Cloud) for Android.

Dear colleagues,

Have any of you managed to register FortiClient in your EMS Cloud using the invitation code? I enter the correct invitation code (all in sequence and with capital letters only). After I entered the, I hope so, correct invitation code in FortiClient, the application minimizes and closes. As a result, it keeps writing that FortiClient is unlicensed and I do not have access to extended options, e.g. saving the password in the SSL VPN connection profile and Always-up connection feature. The FortiClient version is "FortiClient_v6.2.3-build0332-release.apk" downloaded from the support site in the FortiCloud panel. I will be very grateful for all hints. My Android version is 14.

Best regards,
Witek

2 REPLIES 2
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi

Which EMS version?

AEK
AEK
Witold_Tosta
New Contributor II

My current EMS Cloud version is 7.2.4.0983. Interestingly, the app works flawlessly on the old Android 9, but it doesn't work on Android 14. I guess it's an issue with Forticlient 6.2.3. I give up trying it on latest Android system. IMHO the Forticlient app is bugged.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors