Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vinceneil666
Contributor

Forticlient EMS - AD sync not updating

Hi people ! 

I'm currently running on EMS version 6.0.3 build 0134

My setup is working fine, I have a couple of different profiles that are attached to a couple of different OU's in AD.

But now - when adding and ad joining new laptops to the AD, I am unable to get the profile from the EMS attached. What is strange, is that when I browse the AD - in EMS - looking for the new laptops, I cant find them ??

I have checked, double checked and triple checked that the laptop is domain joined and present in the correct OU in AD. It looks the same as any other laptop... very strange.. I have also tried a manual sync from ems to AD, and that is fine..I have verified credentilas towards AD from EMS - again,,its fine.

Anyone have any experience with this ??

2 Solutions
AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hello,

you are probably facing to the bug 521511 - EMS 6.0.3 fails to load some endpoints in Active Directory.

Create a backup and upgrade to 6.0.4 version.

AtiT

View solution in original post

AtiT
GusTech
Contributor II

Having seen others having similar issues, there are some bug fixes in 6.0.4.

*refresh the page and see you've already got this answer.

Fortigate <3

View solution in original post

Fortigate <3
3 REPLIES 3
AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hello,

you are probably facing to the bug 521511 - EMS 6.0.3 fails to load some endpoints in Active Directory.

Create a backup and upgrade to 6.0.4 version.

AtiT

AtiT
GusTech
Contributor II

Having seen others having similar issues, there are some bug fixes in 6.0.4.

*refresh the page and see you've already got this answer.

Fortigate <3

Fortigate <3
vinceneil666

Tnx guys, I had actually seen trough the bugs, but for some reason I did not notice that one. I have set up a task for upgrading to 6.0.4 this friday - lets hope it gets resolved.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors