Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Gregb1234
New Contributor

Forticlient Android version 7.2.3.0136 login issues

Hi All,

We've seen some issues with the Android Forticlient version 7.2.3.0136 that was release on the google play store recently, where users are unable to sign in where saved credentials are not working (specifically the username) and the fortigate telling me invalid credentials.

Tests seems to indicate that it looks to be directly linked with the saved username, as older versions of the client don't seems to have this issue and if we specify the username users can log in with this version.

Anyone else seen any issues with the new forticlient version available from the play store? I suspect a bug, but Fortinet TAC don't support the free version of forticlient.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
FortiMax_it
Contributor

Hi, I would like to add that IPSEC VPNs for Android have also stopped working with this version!
The error:

Forticl_.png

lo1
New Contributor

I join this thread. We have the same issue.

Gregb1234
New Contributor

Looks like the forticlient VPN available has been updated in the play store to revert back to the last working version as of 11th June.

I was unable to verify any bugs or reports from Fortinet TAC, but looks like they have reverted back to the previous version available

fteixeira
New Contributor

Today in the store they added a new version 7.2.3.0137, which has the same problem of not saving the username

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors