Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
pnobels
New Contributor II

Forticlient 7.2.4 breaks authenticated active connections during ctrl-alt-del

Hi,

testing Forticlient 7.2.4.  When using a user authenticated session (FortiAuthenticator 6.4.4) and having an open session like for example putty ssh, when issuing a ctrl-alt-del (lock screen and unlock) the active session is terminated.

When checking in the Authenticator monitoring i notice the active authenticated session dissapears when performing the ctrl-alt-del.

Version 7.0.8 seems not to have this issue.  Haven't tried any other version yet.  Anyone who encountered same thing and has a workaround?  Need at least 7.2.2 for Azure joined laptops...

__PRESENT

3 REPLIES 3
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

I guess you are referring to the SSO Mobility Agent feature and SSO sessions being removed in FAC. Is FCT managed by EMS? Is this behavior related only to ctrl-alt-delete key press or also to simple lock screen?

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
pnobels
New Contributor II

It happens with the ssoma client as well as the forticlient ems.  As well with ctrl-alt-delete as simple lock screen.  

ebilcari

I did a search internally and starting from version 7.2.2 the behavior is changed #862021. For security reason SSOMA will treat screen lock as logout. This change was introduced to prevent local users getting access while the AD user is in locked screen status.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors