Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Adnen
New Contributor II

Forticlient 7.2.2 Build 0864 Disconnect continuously or Can't Connect

Hello Team, 

Since some weeks we passed from Forticlient 7.2.1 to 7.2.2 and we face a huge problem, I have about 2000 computer, about 250  persons have a trouble with the application, some of them can't connect and get different error message with code 20xxx (not always same xxx), 

othertime the user can connect from first time but the Forticlient disconnect after a while (sometime 1 minutes other after 1h)

like a random behavior in the application, I check all different component (FA/Fortigate/EMS/Radius) nothing is changed.

for information I move from version 7.2.1 to 7.2.2 because of BSOD in the version 7.2.1.

any one pass by the same issue please ? I have a TAC with Fortinet support but I looking for a other feedback from other person who have the same issue and how he resolve the prblem, 

attached different screenshot.

VPN.png

12 REPLIES 12
AM2
New Contributor II

We installed FortiClient 7.2.3.0919 interim version and after that, no more issues, everything is working fine so far.

Thanks.

Adnen
New Contributor II

No need Interim version, the official release is published you can use it, 

thanks for your response 

AM2
New Contributor II

Hi Adnen, sure We will, thank you very much for your help.

regards.    

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors