Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
bahaeddine_hsini
New Contributor

Fortianalyzer logging problem

Hi guys,

i'm tryin to add a fortianalyzer to fortigate , when i put the @ip of the fortianalyzer and test connectivity this message will appear : 

" Error occurred: SSL error. "

i'm waiting for your help , thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
zoioroxo
New Contributor

I have the same error I was not successful 
has some news, I even found this KB more unsuccessful
https://kb.fortinet.com/kb/documentLink.do?externalID=FD41272
live89

Hi

I suggest first thing you follow this article:

https://kb.fortinet.com/kb/documentLink.do?externalID=FD41272

More tips:

1- If you're running FAZ version 6.2 and above , then you must enable enc-algorithm of FGT

2- FAZ encryption level MUST be equal to or less than the FGT’s encryption level

FGT (global) # config log fortianalyzer setting 

FGT (setting) # set enc-algorithm ?

FAZ # config system global

FAZ (global) # set enc-algorithm ?

3- FAZ version must be higher that FGT version. i.e FGT version 6.2  logs will be processed only by FAZ version 6.2 and above. and FAZ version 6.2 can process logs of FGTs version 6.2 and bellow

Thanks

Thanks
zoioroxo

I did not succeed

FGVM2V # get log fortianalyzer setting status : enable ips-archive : enable server : 192.168.7.155 certificate-verification: enable serial : "FAZ-000000xxs2s" access-config : enable enc-algorithm : low ssl-min-proto-version: default conn-timeout : 10 monitor-keepalive-period: 5 monitor-failure-retry-period: 5 certificate : source-ip : upload-option : realtime reliable : enable priority : default max-log-rate : 0

##############################

FAZVM64 # config system global

(global)# show config system global set daylightsavetime disable set enc-algorithm low set log-forward-cache-size 4 set oftp-ssl-protocol tlsv1.0 set ssl-low-encryption enable set timezone 18 set usg enable end

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors