Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

Fortianalyzer and desgin aconsideration

Hi I have some query: 1. I have one fortigate on my datacenter which are configured for fortianalyzer for logging, Now i have second fortinet box 200A at the remote site , can i add the same to the fortianalyzer ar i need to purchase license to add to the fortianalyzer 2. Can i acheive HA or redundancy across WAN for the fortinate device as one Device is in Datacenter and other is in Remote site. Thanks
1 REPLY 1
abelio
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi,
1. I have one fortigate on my datacenter which are configured for fortianalyzer for logging, Now i have second fortinet box 200A at the remote site , can i add the same to the fortianalyzer ar i need to purchase license to add to the fortianalyzer
Not at all; your FAZ can log several devices without more licenses; I' m assuming that your FAZ is right sized, i mean, you' re logging into a FAZ >= 400 for example; there' re some hard limits for log for example, FTG200A AND another unit > 110C into old faz100 units.
2. Can i acheive HA or redundancy across WAN for the fortinate device as one Device is in Datacenter and other is in Remote site.
Not HA. regards,

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors