Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
alinbuletin
New Contributor

Fortianalyzer VM- User Detailed Browsing report

Hi,

Having trouble getting User Detailed Browsing report using a demo Fortianalyzer VM64. All other reports are working fine. I'm using Fortigates 100c (v5.2.1 build 618) and an 100d (v 5.0 build 4429) in my network.

There are logs on FortiView tab but only this report isn't generating.

Are you aware of any limitation of this report using the demo version?

Thanks in advance

23 REPLIES 23
alinbuletin

HI,

In fact something else was the issue... upper case... if I'm doing an report for 'cruiz' I can't find anything but I have data when I'm searching for 'CRUIZ'

Thanks anyway

alinbuletin

However is I want to do a report for all users on the last hour why doesn't get anything. I've tried already the filter user 'all' and 'ALL'.

hzhao_FTNT

This report is designed for per user use, "all" or wildcard is not allowed in user filter. For a workaround, please create a new template, insert macro "User Details" and chart "Detailed Web Browsing Log".

Lucas_Piris

Hi, I have the same problem with FA VM 5.2.5, but, I´ve tried upper and lower case. :)

We are testing FG + FA VM, but the FG is configured as One-Arm Sniffer on three interfaces, and I can see the users on Webfilter, App Ctrl, AV, and others.

In FA VM, on Fortiview, I can see many users, but when I tried run a Web Usage Report using filter, there is no data. :(

Someone can help me?

Regards

Lucas

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors