Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Syed_Mehmood_Ali
New Contributor III

Fortianalyzer Space Issue

Hi,

I have installed Fortianalyzer-VM on my Server with 50 GB storage for trial. Then I extend my storage to 500 GB and purchased 500 GB storage license from fortinet. After the license applied my storage is not increased its showing me 50 GB only. I restarted my server several times but no result. Anyone guide me what I'm doing wrong. I attached snapshot of my storage as well as license for reference.

6 REPLIES 6
chutter_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello Syed,

did you run the execute lvm extend CLI Command after you increased the disk size?

This will add the unused Storage.

Christian

Syed_Mehmood_Ali

NO, I didn't run the command because I haven't seen any unused storage through "execute lvm info"

chutter_FTNT

When you look at the result of your execute lvm info you see that you are only using 80GB out of 500GB.

Running execute lvm extend you will get 500GB

Christian

Syed_Mehmood_Ali

chutter wrote:

When you look at the result of your execute lvm info you see that you are only using 80GB out of 500GB.

Running execute lvm extend you will get 500GB

Christian

Sorry for late response, no luck by running the extend command still stuck at 50 GB storage 

Syed_Mehmood_Ali

Ok I figured it out  and now my issue is resolved. My space is already extend but I allocated 50 GB in "storage info" which I didn't see. Thank you all for your support.

AtiT
Valued Contributor

AtiT
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors