Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
anonymous1
New Contributor

Fortianalyzer Disk Quota

Hi I have fortigate1240B which is writing it' s logs to a fortianalyzer800B and fortigate has been configured with disk quota of 530GB. when i look under Fortigate' s " Log and Archive Statistics" widget it shows that told disk space used by Fortigate is 273GB. snapshot " log n archive.jpeg" attached. But when i log into Fortianalyzer and browse this device under " Devices" it shows that Logs are occupying 444GB of disk space and Unsused space is 71.8GB. snapshot " disk allocation on Analyzer.jpeg" is attached. Also looking under " Log Browse" in Log & Archive it shows that device is occupying around 224GB, snapshot " log browse.jpeg" attached. Fortigate is running firmware version 4 (MR3 Patch10) Fortianalyzer is running firmware version version 4 (MR3 Patch1) can please someone advise why on fortianalyzer the disk quota is showing up double in size than the actual logs? Thank you. Best Regards,
1 REPLY 1
NetworkLearning
New Contributor II

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors