Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Cabl3s
New Contributor

Fortianalyzer Dashboard without auto logout and guest access

Dear all 

We recently run fortianalyzer in our enviroment.

So i am playing a bit with the cool dashboards.

Is it  possible to create a dashboard for public access without idle logout,

so I can show Firewall information on our IT monitoring screen that we use for PRTG?

I could not find a setting in the webinterface.

Thanks for a hit.

Cabl3s

3 REPLIES 3
Cabl3s
New Contributor

Hi Mohit

Thx for the Feedback.

I made now a user with limited permissions to acces the dashboard.

That works and for the idle timeout I used Move Mouse to cheat.

So everything works for the moment.

But can I made somewhere a feature request for the Fortianalyzer?

It would be really to cool to have a guest access to a dashboard without login to the analyzer. Now I always have to log on, must open the correct dashboard, so I can  present it on the TV screen.

Cheers Cabl3s

Debbie_FTNT

Hey Cabl3s,

proper, formal feature requests need to go via the Sales team. Anything posted in the community we might be able to forward internally as a suggestion, but that's about it, and there's no guarantee anything will come of it.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Cabl3s ,

Thank you for posting your query on Fortinet Community Forum. As per your query, I am not sure if you can create a public access view.

However, you can create an administrator with limited permission such as to view the Dashboard only and have only read-only permission.

Page 229 in the below link provides various administrator profiles.

https://fortinetweb.s3.amazonaws.com/docs.fortinet.com/v2/attachments/f618c76c-1aab-11ea-9384-005056...

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortianalyzer/7.2.0/administration-guide/392019/permissions

Let me know if this helps.

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors