Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
r000t
New Contributor

FortiVPN Client 7.0.2.0069 "Auto Connect and Always Up" Options are Greyed Out

Hi all,

I am using FortiVPN client the latest version on my Macbook. When i try to select Always Up and Auto Connect i can not because they are greyed out. Is there any way to select those? I am administrator. I took screenshot below. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Screenshot at Mar 24 20-28-54.png

5 REPLIES 5
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello r000t,

I have found this documentation which could maybe help you:

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.0.2/macos-release-notes/510031/resolved-issues

Could you please tell me if it helped?

If not, We will find another solution to answer to your question.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
r000t

Thank you for your reply! I couldn't see a solution in that page. What do you recommend me? I couldn't figure out the solution on that page. Do you recommend downgrade to 7.0.2? As i know this is a big security hole in my system.

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello r000t,

I will contact some engineers to confirm this solution.

I will come back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
r000t

Hello Anthony,

I saw this issue on many users especially Mac users. I need this solution urgent dear Anthony. By the way appreciated for your help and hard effort. I will be waiting.

Markus_M
Staff
Staff

Hello r000t,

I am not working a lot with the FortiClient myself. For this one I'd see first if this is a free or licensed FortiClient. Guessing it is the free version, you could try an older version of 6.0. Free FortiClient features are limited and that part may be one of them, it is not listed in the admin guide as a difference. 6.0 might have that feature available.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.0.0/administration-guide/269675/feature-comparison-...

Best regards,

Markus

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors