Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Paul_Dean
Contributor

FortiToken Mobile Licensing

Hello!

I understand that FortiToken Mobile licenses are purchased in packs of 5 or more and the license pack is tied to the unit that it is activated on.

Is there any way to split the packs so I can move individual FortiTokens to another FortiGate?

It's a waste buying 10 licenses when you only need 6. I could use the other 4 elsewhere.

It looks like you can't export and import between FortiGates.

Cheers,

Paul

NSE4
NSE4
1 REPLY 1
Ronen_L
New Contributor

Hey Paul,

I just had the same question/issue yesterday and that's the official answer by Fortinet's support:

Natarajan Subramanian 2018-07-11 05:02:00 (PT)Dear Ronen Linkov,  Thanks for your time on call.  As discussed, its not possible to split token license. You need to have separate license for another device.  Glad your query is addressed.  As per the previous correspondence I will proceed to close this ticket.  Please feel free to contact TAC support if you need immediate assistance.  I would appreciate you taking a few moments to give us feedback on your experience on this ticket and my engagement when you receive a survey.  Thanks,  Natarajan S  Fortinet EMEA TAC Engineer L1  Fortinet NSE Level 7 
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors