Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
chickenroll
New Contributor II

FortiToken Mobile App Support HarmonyNEXT OS

Hi,

I was wondering if FortiToken Mobile APP had a roadmap to support the HarmonyNext OS.

My understanding is that the existing mobile app support HarmonyOS or Andriod 12 below by IKEv1.

Anyone knows about it? 

8 REPLIES 8
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
chickenroll

Hi Anthony,

Thanks. Since we are running the project that may need to support this OS in the future, we wanted to do some research first.

Cheers,

Wallace

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Wallace,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. 

I m sure somebody who knows this subject will help.

Regards,

Anthony.

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AEK , @ozkanaltas ,

Hi :)!

Do you maybe have an idea about this question?

Thanks a lot as usual!

Regards,

AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello @Anthony_E , @chickenroll 

As a regular member I don't have visibility on such information.

However my guess is, in general speaking, as these operating systems are compatible then the apk files should also be compatible between them.

AEK
AEK
chickenroll
New Contributor II

Hi  @AEK @Anthony_E 

Thanks for your reply I guess the new OS is not be comptabile with Andriod anymore. Since the new OS is still under beta development, I will keep an eye on it and any annoucements from Fortinet in the future.

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you all :)!

ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor III

Hello @chickenroll ,

Frankly, I did not ask anyone about this from Fortinet because I have never used a HarmonyOS device before. You can get the clearest answer to this question by opening a support ticket to support or you can ask your Fortinet sales representative.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors