Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
SMCL
Visitor

FortiSwitch disfunction (FS-124F-POE)

We have been using Fortinet technology since the beginning of last year. However, I recently encountered an issue with my FortiSwitch. The switch is receiving power, but none of the ports are functioning, and only the power LED is blinking. The switch is connected to a Schneider APC UPS rated at 3000VA/2400W. I have performed a hard reset, but the issue persists, and the switch has not recovered.

Could you provide any insights on what might have gone wrong with the FortiSwitch? power outage??

2 REPLIES 2
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

Have you tried to connect via the console? It may show some information during the boot process or the reason why it is not properly starting. Did you disconnect all the connected ports before doing the reset?

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
SMCL

yes followed all the procedures as you mentioned but switch hasn't recovered. I have replaced it with new with same model and now APs started to malfunction. 4 Aps are already down and non-operational. The error shown was something related to power outage. 

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors