Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JensG
New Contributor II

FortiPlanner doesn‘t start - broken update links?

A few days ago I downloaded FortiPlanner from the official Fortinet download page: https://www.fortinet.com/de/support/product-downloads

After install without any issues on a Windows 10 Pro pc and start of the app it shows a message that the app is outdated and requires an update. When I accept the update an empty command line window opens and after that the browser opens and shows the message that the requested web page could not be loaded.

I tried a few times and also removed and reinstalled the app twice.

Is this app still valid or active?

Thank you.

Regards,

Jens

7 REPLIES 7
JensG
New Contributor II

Nobody else has the same issue? Don't you use FortiPlanner? 

mhe
Contributor II

You need a (sponsored) account on fndn.fortinet.net. There you can download the Fortiplanner; current version is 2.6.5

mhe
Contributor II

My Fortiplanner lite 2.6.4 builld 399 installation is still working. It also does not report that an update is available. 

JensG
New Contributor II

Thank you for the feedback, mhe. :)

sbelfroy
New Contributor

I have the same issue with 2.6.4 and 2.6.5

kklimala
Staff
Staff

Likewise, I have the same issue with the most up to date version.  2.6.9999 Build 0406  

Faiza_Emam_Delhi
Contributor II

It's possible that the issue you are experiencing with FortiPlanner not starting and the update links appearing to be broken could be related to a compatibility issue or a problem with the installation package.

One potential solution is to try downloading and installing an earlier version of FortiPlanner to see if it works properly. You can find earlier versions of FortiPlanner on the Fortinet support site, under the Product Downloads section.

If the issue persists, it may be helpful to contact Fortinet support to see if they can assist in troubleshooting the issue. They may be able to provide additional guidance or suggest a different version of FortiPlanner that is known to be compatible with your system.

Thanks & Regards,
Faizal Emam
Thanks & Regards,Faizal Emam
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors