Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
keddy
New Contributor

FortiPAM E-Mail template

hi there,

can I change the approval e-mail text?

I want my user to be able to approve requests from anywhere but the [ACTION NEEDED] mail only links to the internal IP of FortiPAM. I'd like to change the text so I can add the link for the public IP as well, is that possible?

Thankssss

10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
3 REPLIES 3
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello keddy,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
kregbru4
New Contributor

Yeah, you can just use the FortiSIEM Supervisor IP as a collector, just understand that it's going to be taxing it a little, and if you're going to send alot of logs at it, you should deploy a collector instead of sending to the super.

ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @keddy ,

I think this feature is not available. I searched all the documentation regarding FortiPAM but couldn't find anything about it. I also examined the FortiPAM configuration, there are lots of replacement messages but no replacement messages regarding the email template.

I think it should be something editable. You can create a support ticket. Maybe they can consider this request as a feature request. And they may add it in the next version.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors