Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Carl_Wallmark
Valued Contributor

FortiOS 5.6.2 is out...

They fixed the SSLVPN bug! :)

FCNSA, FCNSP
---
FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30B
FortiAnalyzer 100B, 100C
FortiMail 100,100C
FortiManager VM
FortiAuthenticator VM
FortiToken
FortiAP 220B/221B, 11C

FCNSA, FCNSP---FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30BFortiAnalyzer 100B, 100CFortiMail 100,100CFortiManager VMFortiAuthenticator VMFortiTokenFortiAP 220B/221B, 11C
3 Solutions
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

UPDATE

In v5.6.2 , my cert { pfx }  import issues went away. Also I can now use the certificate for admin-gui access also.

Ken

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

View solution in original post

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

That's a fair assumption. I would wait til at least  4 sub version came out

e.g v5.6.5

And even then, don't expect all to be fixed. I rolled all of my  personal stuff and lab gear back to a stable 5.4.x version.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
MikePruett
Valued Contributor

I'm avoiding it for production for a while. I will just be happy when NGFW style policies actually work right (and when they support it with zones, the central NAT goes stupid currently)

Mike Pruett Fortinet GURU | Fortinet Training Videos
12 REPLIES 12
x_member

Based on comments in this thread (and in the 5.6.1 thread) would I be correct in assuming that 5.6.2 is not considered ready for production use (on a FGT-60D)?

emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

That's a fair assumption. I would wait til at least  4 sub version came out

e.g v5.6.5

And even then, don't expect all to be fixed. I rolled all of my  personal stuff and lab gear back to a stable 5.4.x version.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
MikePruett
Valued Contributor

I'm avoiding it for production for a while. I will just be happy when NGFW style policies actually work right (and when they support it with zones, the central NAT goes stupid currently)

Mike Pruett Fortinet GURU | Fortinet Training Videos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors