Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
AtiT
Valued Contributor

FortiOS 5.4 SSL Web-Mode Portal Settings/Options

Hello,

I would like to remove the FortiClient Download option from the SSLVPN web-mode portal. Using FortiOS 5.4.3 I cannot see that option. Is it possible? Even if the FortiClient is installed the download option is there.

Also if predefined bookmarks are set and user bookmarks are disabled I would like to disable the View option on the bookmarks. The user cannot edit the bookmark (that is OK) but can see that there are another options like RDP, FTP etc. I do not want the user to see that, just use the predefined bookmarks that's all.

Thank you.

AtiT

AtiT
2 REPLIES 2
bommi
Contributor III

AtiT wrote:

I would like to remove the FortiClient Download option from the SSLVPN web-mode portal. Using FortiOS 5.4.3 I cannot see that option. Is it possible? Even if the FortiClient is installed the download option is there.

I asked the support about that some weeks ago, they said I should open a feature request...

NSE 4/5/7

NSE 4/5/7
Jim_FH
New Contributor III

Same.  The option used to be there in the 5.2.x train, but not in 5.4.x.  

Unfortunate, because I provide a link to our customized/branded Forticlient on the portal, but we can never be sure if the users are selecting the download from the pull-down menu (incorrect) or the customized link (correct).

Hopefully they will bring back this option.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors