Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
pcraponi
Contributor II

FortiOS 5.0.10 is out!

No Wireless special firmware yet...

Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi
40 REPLIES 40
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Has anyone ditched SSL VPN completely for IPSEC?

No I use both.

Did you diagnostic the traffic using diag debug flow ?

And did you try any other packet captures on ssl.root ?

e.g

diag sniffer packet ssl.root

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
billp
Contributor

My problem turned out to be related to an odd bug that was mentioned in the last firmware update.

auto-tunnel-policy was set to disabled for my SSL VPN after my upgrade. When I re-enabled, all was well.

I thought I already had standard traffic policies in place to handle the VPN routing, but I must've missed something for the return traffic. As far as I know, there's no way to see the policy that auto-tunnel creates. 

Bill ========== Fortigate 600C 5.0.12, 111C 5.0.2 Logstash 1.4.1

Bill ========== Fortigate 600C 5.0.12, 111C 5.0.2 Logstash 1.4.1
Lucascat
New Contributor III

Upgraded a 80c from 5.0.9

- some SSID broken/orphaned

I have to reconfigure wi-fi controller :(

Stanley_Chan
New Contributor

Tried to upgrade my FG 200B today but I have to downgrade it back to 5.0.8.

Currently my user is authenticate using the web browser and their username is link with our Active Directory.

All the users are unable to open the authentication page after I have upgrade to 5.0.10.

Toni_Sulosalmi

I noticed an serious bug in versions 5.0.9 and 5.0.10.. If you login with read-only account you can still delete fw policies. 

At least this works with 5001B blades.

FortiAdam

Toni Sulosalmi wrote:

I noticed an serious bug in versions 5.0.9 and 5.0.10.. If you login with read-only account you can still delete fw policies. 

At least this works with 5001B blades.

Hmm that issue doesn't seem to affect the 60C I just tested.  It gives me the option to try and delete it but it doesn't actually delete the policy.  Did you confirm that you can in fact successfully delete a policy?  I assume we are talking via the GUI here.

pcraponi
Contributor II

Some IPSec VPN are broken on 5.0.10.... 5.0.11 will be released this week to fix.

Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi
FortiAdam

p****oni wrote:

Some IPSec VPN are broken on 5.0.10.... 5.0.11 will be released this week to fix.

Do you have a bug ID or care to elaborate?

pcraponi

FortiAdam wrote:

Do you have a bug ID or care to elaborate?

FortiAdam, I don't know the BugID, but the TAC talked about this on ticket #1291741

Regards,

Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi
ronslocal
New Contributor

Has anyone performed the upgrade from 5.0.9 to 5.0.10 on a 3600C?  If so, did you experience any problems or instability issues?  Thanks!

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors