Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Carl_Wallmark
Valued Contributor

FortiOS 4.3.10 is out

But only with one fix: 177343 Disable factory license feature on models using NAND flash.

FCNSA, FCNSP
---
FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30B
FortiAnalyzer 100B, 100C
FortiMail 100,100C
FortiManager VM
FortiAuthenticator VM
FortiToken
FortiAP 220B/221B, 11C

FCNSA, FCNSP---FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30BFortiAnalyzer 100B, 100CFortiMail 100,100CFortiManager VMFortiAuthenticator VMFortiTokenFortiAP 220B/221B, 11C
16 REPLIES 16
romanr
Valued Contributor

Seems like they stopped telling which bugs they fixed in the public release notes... there are for sure other bugs fixed!
TopJimmy

ORIGINAL: romanr Seems like they stopped telling which bugs they fixed in the public release notes... there are for sure other bugs fixed!
I sure hope that' s not the case. The release notes would be very incomplete without them.
-TJ
-TJ
jmac
New Contributor

The firmware site seems to be missing the file for the FWF-60C, although its variants are there (FWF-60CM, FWF-60CX) and the FGT-60C is there.
TopJimmy
New Contributor

ORIGINAL: jmac The firmware site seems to be missing the file for the FWF-60C, although its variants are there (FWF-60CM, FWF-60CX) and the FGT-60C is there.
I' m wondering where the FWF-60c firmware is....
-TJ
-TJ
pcraponi
Contributor II

These updates typically have driver updates

Regards, Paulo Raponi

Regards, Paulo Raponi
Jan_Scholten
Contributor

Can anyone explain what was " fixed" there? I don' t understand what is meant with factory license feature FWF-60C is present on FTP now
billp
Contributor

TopJimmy, I' m with you. If this is an attempt by Fortinet to PR their releases so it looks like there are fewer bugs, that would be a disaster. The bug fixes are the first thing I read and are vital for making the decision when to install the patch (or not). Fortinet has not had a perfect track record with releasing completely stable firmware -- knowing what ground has been covered in a particular patch is vital. If anyone learns something here, please chime in.

Bill ========== Fortigate 600C 5.0.12, 111C 5.0.2 Logstash 1.4.1

Bill ========== Fortigate 600C 5.0.12, 111C 5.0.2 Logstash 1.4.1
vanc
New Contributor II

I believe this release only fixes some flash disk I/O issue for 60C. The factory license stuff caused that and should not be there in the first place.
Jan_Scholten

Could you explain the flash disk issue with the 60C/factory license thing? I must have missed the issue so far, but i do have some 60C in production, running 4.3.9 and i hesitate to upgrade, if i don' t have to.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors