Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
pblazey
New Contributor

FortiManager - generate Security Fabric Report from Central Management Pane

Hi Team,

Training suggests that you must first generate a security report from FortiOS before viewing the results of this reportScreenshot_114.png

However, on our production deployment of FortiManager 7.2, there's a button to run Security Fabric ratings

Screenshot_115.png

I can view the results too.

Confused as I'm sitting my FortiManager 7.2 Exam in a few days and the training seems to contradict the deployment behaviour

3 REPLIES 3
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello

Have a look at your automation stitches, you should find one named "Security Rating Notification". As per my understanding this one runs periodically a security rating job. That's why it was already executed by FortiGate when you found the result on your FortiManager.

AEK
AEK
pblazey
New Contributor

Yeah I was able to see the automation stitch, however I was also able to manually run a report on demand and could run as many times as I wanted

pblazey
New Contributor

Yeah I was able to see the automation stitch, however I was also able to manually run a report on demand and could run as many times as I wanted

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors