Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jdsauer77
New Contributor

FortiManager - Only show products we have for normalized interfaces?

Question regarding FortiManager.

Is there any way to only show interfaces for the devices we have, as opposed to the entire product line? We typically use FGT 200F, 201F, 80F, and 60E/F devices. When I want to configure normalized interfaces, I have to wade through every model of device that Fortinet supports in that version of FMG. If I search just for the device type (e.g. 60F), find the port, then make a change, it goes back to the default view of everything and I have search again. When I'm working on building normalized interfaces for a bunch of devices, that can be difficult to deal with and I end up using port specific configurations instead of normalized ones. It would be great if I had the option to choose what devices I want to see in the normalized interface section of FMG and it was a setting that was saved.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors