Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
tlarue
New Contributor

FortiManager - Failed to reload configuration. 'datasource invalid.......

Hi All,

When re-syncing firewalls received the following error on this firewall. Deleted it from FM and re-added and still has error. Have attached a pic of error received also.

""""Failed to reload configuration. 'datasource invalid. object: system interface vdom. detail: "dmgmt-vdom". solution: data not exist""""

Thanks,

Tracy

6 REPLIES 6
scao_FTNT
Staff
Staff

what is the FMG version and FGT version? pls check your FGT config and if any interface binding to vdom "dmgmt-vdom"?

Thanks

Simon

tlarue

Hi Simon,

FGT  is --- v5.2.1,build618 (GA)

FMG is --- v5.0.11-build0377 150525 (GA)

This is only int binding to vdom:

edit "mgmt"         set vdom "dmgmt-vdom"         set ip x.x.x.x x.x.x.x         set allowaccess ping https fgfm         set type physical         set snmp-index 17

scao_FTNT
Staff
Staff

What is the FGT model? AFAIK FGT config should not take this hidden vdom name "dmgmt-vdom"

I need to double check in the lab

Thanks

Simon

tlarue

The FGT model is 100D.

scao_FTNT

Can you try to change on FGT, for "mgmt" interface to "root" VDOM and see if FMG can then retrieve config OK?

you may need to remove "system dhcp server" config for this interface from "root" VDOM first

I am still checking with FOS team if using "dmgmt-vdom" is correct config and if FMG need to add special code support for this config

Thanks

Simon

menayoub

Hello i bet the same issue with my fortimanager ;

I self-signed a certificate, then applied all that I should configure on my Fortigate 600C like in the video: http://cookbook.fortinet.com/fortigate-cookbook-self-signed-certificates-5-2/

I made the retrieve, then applied the SSL inspection on the policy.

and then i get the error in the atachement .

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors