Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rhntn
New Contributor

FortiMail copy to another server

Untitled.pngHello,

We are using FortiMail and we want to forward a copy of every incoming email to another server. Is this possible and how can we do it?

I have made a diagram to explain it, can you help?

1 Solution
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello

I may be wrong but I'm using FortiMail for years and I can tell that I never seen such feature. I only know FML can do load balancing on multiple mail servers.

To achieve replication I usually see the companies using DAG (for Exchange) or similar replication software.

AEK

View solution in original post

AEK
2 REPLIES 2
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello

I may be wrong but I'm using FortiMail for years and I can tell that I never seen such feature. I only know FML can do load balancing on multiple mail servers.

To achieve replication I usually see the companies using DAG (for Exchange) or similar replication software.

AEK
AEK
rhntn
New Contributor

Hello, thank you for your response, there is no method other than BCC available at the moment, unfortunately this does not do exactly what I want.

Kind regards.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors