Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
marcelormelo
New Contributor

FortiMail Does Not Block SPAM Gmail

I'm having a problem for some common SPAM coming from emails like gmail. FortiMail is simply not being classified as SPAM.

Example of some emails that ended up being received as not SPAM:

"Hello, My name is Mr. Oscar William. I am asking for your partnership to transfer US$45,000,000.00 to your country for investment under your assistance. Contact me via Email:(<email>)"

Has anyone had or is experiencing the same problem? I would like to know how it was resolved

4 REPLIES 4
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello marcelormelo

Thank you for using the Community Forum.

I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi marcelormelo,

I have found this document:

https://fortinetweb.s3.amazonaws.com/docs.fortinet.com/v2/attachments/8123e422-91f4-11e9-81a4-005056...

Could you please tell me if it helped?

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
WilliamSmith193

I also had this problem that all the time, important things were getting into a spam, like investing and trading. As a result, I forgot to check my spam folder and missed quite a lot of important information. Recently someone wrote to me about trading and that you can fix your lack of experience by using forex bots like https://forexstore.com/ . There is a lot of interesting information in the email that helps with calculations. I was interested to read about it, who knows more about it, please reply. Is it all true? Thanks beforehand for the answer.

VinZs0c
New Contributor

Hello

Same gmail spam issue for me on 400F with 7.2.1 release

I forward all of them to abuse@gmail.com and submitspam@service.fortinet.com ... no improvement 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors