Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
nk22
New Contributor II

FortiMail: Changing the color scheme

Hello,

How can I change the color scheme of the interface of my FortiMail Cloud? Under Preferences, I only have the language selection option, nothing else.

Thank you for your help!

1 Solution
nk22
New Contributor II

Official answer from support: The colour cannot be changed for FortiMail in the cloud...

"Once again, the question is: Can this setting be changed so that we have the green color again?
>>Unfortunately, this cannot be modified to green color again.

For now this will be only Blue for all tenants in FortiMail cloud.
FortiMail Cloud Admin GUI is embedded in the FortiMail Cloud Portal now and unfortunately we will not be able to change the admin GUI color to Green.

Thanks & Regards

XY
Technical Support Team Lead
Fortinet NSE 7 Certified
"

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello nk22

On FML 7.2.5 on premises (I guess it is like FML Cloud), under menu System > Administrator, you edit an account and there you can change his theme.

FML_Theme.png

But in order to access this menu you have to enable Advanced View from top-right menu.

FML_View.png

AEK
AEK
xaviernet
New Contributor

I also need to change the theme for FML Cloud, its very confusing most of the time Im not sure if a setting is enabled or disabled.

And at least for myself, it does not look like in FML on-prem, Im not able to see the option under System-Administrators.

Any luck here?

AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please try this way via CLI:

config system admin 
edit user1
set theme Light-Blue
end
end

AEK
AEK
Cajuntank
Contributor II

I have the same issue. The command for the cloud should be

config system appearance
   set login-page-theme green
end

However, no matter changing from the GUI or CLI, the color (for me) does not change nor keeps in the config (even from the CLI). It has been tougher for me to see things since my default color seems to be stuck on blue which makes some things harder to read. I just have not put in a ticket on it yet as it has been very low on my list of priorities. Would be great if support sees this as I think it's either a bug or something hard coded for some reason due to it being Cloud version.

As an aside, from the GUI, it's System \ Customization \ Appearance

nk22
New Contributor II

We are also irritated that the default blue colour makes it difficult to see whether a rule is enabled or disabled. I have submitted a support ticket and will report any responses from the support team here...

nk22
New Contributor II

Official answer from support: The colour cannot be changed for FortiMail in the cloud...

"Once again, the question is: Can this setting be changed so that we have the green color again?
>>Unfortunately, this cannot be modified to green color again.

For now this will be only Blue for all tenants in FortiMail cloud.
FortiMail Cloud Admin GUI is embedded in the FortiMail Cloud Portal now and unfortunately we will not be able to change the admin GUI color to Green.

Thanks & Regards

XY
Technical Support Team Lead
Fortinet NSE 7 Certified
"

eastwang_FTNT

User portal can be customized in the next major release (User portal 24.4)

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors