Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Stephen_S
New Contributor II

FortiGate to Cisco switch

Hello, first time posting in the forum.

We need some help, need step-by-step assistance adding FortiGate 80E to Cisco 3750 stack, we have multiple different subnets, would like them all to coming together, seems there is multiple ways posted online for doing this, what's the best way to do this. We have several interfaces with IP's/SVI on Cisco stack, along with several VLANS. Not sure how to configure the FortiGate for the new networks, if routing is required, Policies we should create to allow all networks to connect.

Thank you all for your help

1 Solution
gfleming

Thanks for the kind offer but no need for anything beyond marking the post as "solved".

Cheers,
Graham

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Stephen_S
New Contributor II

Need to provide an update, after following your directions, we found the FortiGate firewall having problems with the Cisco 3750 Native VLAN1, we disabled VLAN1, created a new VLAN, assigned in the FG as new VLAN under LAN like the others, new policies, everything is working now.

This is so much fun my friend. Thank you for your help and patients.

Will you allow us to buy you lunch, or something/please

Thank you

gfleming

Great work figuring it out!

And thanks again for your offer but your appreciation is all I need :)

Cheers,
Graham
gfleming

Thanks for the kind offer but no need for anything beyond marking the post as "solved".

Cheers,
Graham
Stephen_S
New Contributor II

You are Amazing, my friend.

Thank you again :)

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors