Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
pieciaq
New Contributor III

FortiGate Cloud security fabric version mismatch

In my FortiGate cloud account when choose to manage my Fortigate in Security Fabric tab I get notification: 

"Current Firmware Version: v6.4.9, build 1966

Device config version v6.2.5, build 1142 (6.2.0 - 6.2.10 compatible) does not match device firmware version v6.4.9, build 1966.
You can sync by clicking the Import button if changing device firmware version is not preferred."

I make update couple of days ago from 6.4.8 to 6.4.9 but we are not on v6.2.5 for ages, so why it showing this device config version 6.2.5?
Should I press IMPORT?
It will update FortiGate cloud?
It will not have any impact on my working production FortiGate?

Piotr$
Piotr$
1 Solution
pieciaq
New Contributor III

I find answer to that with FortiGate Cloud - Administration Guide:

"The configuration you see in FortiGate Cloud does not autorefresh. FortiGate Cloud displays a notification if the current local FortiGate configuration differs from the latest configuration uploaded to FortiGate Cloud. You can overwrite the FortiGate Cloud configuration with the current local FortiGate configuration by clicking Import"

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate-cloud/latest/administration-guide/553902/config

Piotr$

View solution in original post

Piotr$
1 REPLY 1
pieciaq
New Contributor III

I find answer to that with FortiGate Cloud - Administration Guide:

"The configuration you see in FortiGate Cloud does not autorefresh. FortiGate Cloud displays a notification if the current local FortiGate configuration differs from the latest configuration uploaded to FortiGate Cloud. You can overwrite the FortiGate Cloud configuration with the current local FortiGate configuration by clicking Import"

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate-cloud/latest/administration-guide/553902/config

Piotr$
Piotr$
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors