Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
garrychapple
New Contributor II

FortiGate Cloud Problems

Hi, we recently updated the email address of the master user account for the support portal. This has had the effect of breaking the link between the support portal account and our partner account. For some reason a second FortiGate asset portal has been created that does not show our partner ID.

Fortinet support advised we need to register the updated email address at the login page of the support portal, which I did. However, when I login none of our existing client devices are listed there and I have to move all to the new portal, that does not display our partner ID.

Can anyone advise how to get this fixed as I am now on my fourth attempt to find anyone who can help. Regards, Garry.

Garry D Chapple
Garry D Chapple
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @garrychapple ,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Garry,

As per my research for this kind of query, you can directly get in touch with the customer service department and they would be able to sort the support portal ID issue.

Thanks,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors