I'm a new FortiGate user, following the Azure AD SSO documentation here
In the docs, Fortinet points to msft to explain the certificate upload.
However Msft docs have the following steps
- Sign in to the management portal of your FortiGate appliance.
- In the left pane, select System.
- Under System, select Certificates.
- Select Import > Remote Certificate.
- Browse to the certificate downloaded from the FortiGate app deployment in the Azure tenant, select it, and then select OK.
My FortiGate 40F v7.2.3 however does not show that option.
In fact, I can't find certificate management anywhere in the GUI, except hidden inside setup wizards for other features..
I tried to do
config vpn certificate remote
And add the cert there, I managed to add it but
config user saml
set cert <name of the cert>
gave me an error..
What am I missing?