Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sorayy
New Contributor

FortiGate-80F EMS Cloud FabricConnectors

When I try to connect FortiGate-80F and FortiClientEMSCloud (trial) with FabricConnectors
I get a message "requires FortiClient EMS Cloud entitlement" and cannot select it.
Is it possible to connect with some settings? Do I have to purchase a license?
Please let me know if you know anything about this.

3 Solutions
hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @sorayy,

Yes, you need to purchase a license in order to use FortiClient EMS Cloud. 

Regards, 

View solution in original post

NAS
New Contributor II

Hi sorayy,
have you registered the trail license in your Fortinet account and is the trail license still valid? The Fortigate must also be in the account, otherwise you will not be able to connect.

Best regards

hjezzapaula
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Your Forticlient EMS cloud trial license should be registered on the same Forticloud account where your Fortigate was registered.

Also, you may check if your trial EMS Cloud entitlement is still valid, see below sample.

# diagnose test update info
Account contracts:
FCEM,Thu Jan 27 16:00:00 2022
FCEP,Tue Nov 15 16:00:00 2022
Support contract: pending_registration=255 got_contract_info=1
account_id=[test****@******.com] company=[Fortinet] industry=[Technology]

User ID: *******

Documentation: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/6.4.0/new-features/669477/allow-ems-cloud-configuration...

3 REPLIES 3
hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @sorayy,

Yes, you need to purchase a license in order to use FortiClient EMS Cloud. 

Regards, 

NAS
New Contributor II

Hi sorayy,
have you registered the trail license in your Fortinet account and is the trail license still valid? The Fortigate must also be in the account, otherwise you will not be able to connect.

Best regards

hjezzapaula
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Your Forticlient EMS cloud trial license should be registered on the same Forticloud account where your Fortigate was registered.

Also, you may check if your trial EMS Cloud entitlement is still valid, see below sample.

# diagnose test update info
Account contracts:
FCEM,Thu Jan 27 16:00:00 2022
FCEP,Tue Nov 15 16:00:00 2022
Support contract: pending_registration=255 got_contract_info=1
account_id=[test****@******.com] company=[Fortinet] industry=[Technology]

User ID: *******

Documentation: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/6.4.0/new-features/669477/allow-ems-cloud-configuration...

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors