Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Login
New Contributor

FortiGate 60F Registration Reseller Field is Empty

Trying to register a FortiGate 60F Firmware 6.4.6, clicked Register, Login, filled-in Email, Password, and Country, but the Reseller field has no drop-down.

How do I register?

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Login, 

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Fortinet Community Team 

Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey,

does the 'Reseller' field let you type in something?

If no, are you getting an error when trying to proceed without providing a reseller?

You could try calling our hotline or chat (https://www.fortinet.com/support/contact) to get some assistance with the product registration; the Customer Service team is the one dealing with registration/contract/licencing issues and similar.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
rpatino

Having exactly the same error, the reseller field does not allow blank or to type in the field, but also does not show the reseller list to pick from. seems no work around this.

Jakob-AHHG
Contributor II

Seems like that feature has been 'broken' today?
I tried on a FG40 multiple times, and the dropdown refuse to load any data.

Backend offline?

Jakob Peterhänsel,
IT System Admin,
Arp-Hansen Hotrel Group A/S, Copenhagen, DK
Jakob Peterhänsel,IT System Admin,Arp-Hansen Hotrel Group A/S, Copenhagen, DK
rojolis
New Contributor

Any update on this issue? I am still experiencing the broken reseller option.

firewall_guy
New Contributor

Same issue here, cannot register a new 80F, reseller field doesn't populate and form doesn't allow blank or manually-entered reseller info.

Muhammad_Haiqal

Hi,

This issue mostly happend if the product is not registered yet. So, Fortigate not able to identify the account for itself. Please contact Fortinet Customer Service to assist further.

https://www.fortinet.com/support/contact.html

haiqal
mhe
Contributor II

disable anycast:

config system fortiguard
set fortiguard-anycast disable
end

rojolis
New Contributor

This seems to have worked fine for me, thank you!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors